A new version of phpInfoCard has been released. The Beta of phpInfoCard has many updates and is more stable.
* Added support for multiple token types.
* Added an HTML Object builder.
* Updated configuration array to show namespaces for claims and token types.
* Updated SAML1.1 parser to properly respect validations array.
* Updated phpInfocard object
o Added issuerNamespace to track the token issuer’s namespace.
o Added cardType to track InfoCard type based on namespace (managed, self, unknown).
* Updated documentation and internal links.
o Fixed email address errors.
o Updated spelling.
* Updated SAML1.1 Processor verify_timestamp function to fix time bug... read more
I have updated Subversion and the releases section to include the new Alpha 0.1.1 Release of phpInfoCard. Documentation is provided on the web-site and within the .zip file release.
Having been recently approved, I will be working on the road map, task list, and setting up the CVS. Currently phpInfoCard is in Alpha only. A beta release should be released soon.