Help
2007-03-21
2013-04-02
  • srcforge123
    srcforge123
    2007-03-21

Hello
    I am trying to grab the following using the following command

./cvsgrab.sh -rootUrl http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/ -packagePath org.eclipse.dd.dsf/plugins -destDir /tmp/MAR2007/ -projectRoot DSDP_Project -webInterface ViewCvs1_0

But I get the following error
    CVSGrab - -CVSGrab version 2.3 starting...
    CVSGrab - -Detected cvs web interface: ViewCvs1_0
    CVSGrab - -cvs update: Updating org.eclipse.dd.dsf/plugins/
    CVSGrab - -cvs update: Updating org.eclipse.dd.dsf/plugins/org.eclipse.dd.dsf/
    org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: No value for xpath: TD/A/B
            at org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.getValue(JXPathContextReferenceImpl.java:344)
            at org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.getValue(JXPathContextReferenceImpl.java:280)
            at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.web.ViewCvsInterface.getFiles(ViewCvsInterface.java:148)
            at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.RemoteDirectory.loadContents(RemoteDirectory.java:121)
            at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.grabCVSRepository(CVSGrab.java:667)
            at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.run(CVSGrab.java:396)
            at net.sourceforge.cvsgrab.CVSGrab.main(CVSGrab.java:280)
    [ERROR] CVSGrab - -Error while getting files from http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.dd.dsf/plugins/org.eclipse.dd.dsf/?cvsroot=DSDP_Project

I am using version 2.3
    Please help
    Thanx

• Ludovic Claude
      Ludovic Claude
      2007-03-27

Actually Eclipse now uses ViewVC1_0 (more excatly ViewVC 1.0.3), but it doesn't work with CVSGrab. I will try to see this issue in more details for the next release, but you will have to be patient.

Sorry for that,
      Ludovic Claude

• srcforge123
        srcforge123
        2007-03-28

Hi
        That's bad. :( I used it a lot on Eclipse repositories earlier.
        Thanx for the information. I hope it will be added soon.
        When do you plan to release the next version ?