Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Cutter 1.2.1 had been released:
The MacPorts package for Cutter is imported into the
official repository. Please use the official repository.
Supported Ubuntu Precise/Fedora 17
Ubuntu Precise and Fedora 17 had been released.
Since then, there is no new release of Cutter.
This release provides new version of Cutter.
And more, it supports Ubuntu Precise and Fedora 17 packages.
The package signing key is changed
The package signing key is changed since this release.
Here is the new signing key:
% gpg --list-keys --fingerprint F07C74AC
pub 1024D/F07C74AC 2012-08-07
Key fingerprint = C3EB A34F 9495 FCF5 9FB3 65E7 1879 0411 F07C 74AC
uid Cutter Key (Cutter Official Signing Key) <cutter-users-en@...>
If you have already installed Cutter packages, you need to
import the new key by the followings:
% sudo apt-get update
% sudo apt-get -V -y --allow-unauthenticated install cutter-keyring
% sudo yum makecache
% sudo yum install --nogpgcheck -y cutter-release
Travis CI integration script
The Cutter project uses Travis CI.
This release provides the easy setup script to support Travis CI with
Cutter on your projects.
Here is the example how to use this setup script in .travis.yml:
(see: https://github.com/groonga/groonga/blob/master/.travis.yml about detail)
- curl https://raw.github.com/clear-code/cutter/master/data/travis/setup.sh | sh
If you want to know how to use Cutter on Travis CI integration in detail,
see Travis CI integration page as following:
Here is a summary of changes:
== [release-1-2-1] 1.2.1: 2012-08-15
We began to support Ubuntu Precise/Fedora 17.
There are some UI related improvements and fixed bugs.
* [UI][GTK+] Supported GTK+ < 2.22 for Debian GNU/Linux squeeze.
* [UI][console] Supported growlnotify.exe for windows.
* [UI][GTK+] Added menubar.
* [UI][GTK+] Improved to log an error message for showing URI.
* [UI][GTK+] Supported --with-fallback-browser option to customize
* Improved to use "()" as a part of function of backtrace.
* [UI][console] Added more color acceptable TERMs
(xterm-256color, screen-256color, screen-color)
* Added Travis CI integration.
* Supported backtrace on SIGBUS [Patch by Kiwamu Okabe]
* Added Homebrew related paths by default on Mac OS X.
* [doc][Mac OS X] Recommended to use the official MacPorts repository.
[Suggested by Hiroshi Umemoto]
* Supported Fedora 17.
* Dropped Fedora 16 support.
* Supported Ubuntu Precise.
* [Clang] Fixed not to add extra "()" for function name of backtrace.
* Fixed compilation failure on MinGW.
* Supported nested namespace test case built by g++
* Hiroshi Umemoto
* Kiwamu Okabe
HAYASHI Kentaro <hayashi@...>