Cutter 1.1.8 had been released a week ago:
I'm sorry for late announcement.
We may move the repository to GitHub from SF.net.
Here is a summary of changes:
== [release-1-1-8] 1.1.8: 2011-07-31
* Supported notify-send availability detection.
* Added --mode=play option that plays test result from
* Updated documents for Solaris 10.
* Supported assertion failures in other thread. Bug #3341429
[Reported by Romain Tartière]
* Fixed a problem that GTK+ test runner doesn't show test
[Patch by Tobias Gruetzmacher]
* Added Debian GNU/Linux wheezy support.
* Removed Ubuntu Maverick Meerkat support.
* Added Ubuntu Natty Narwhal support.
* Removed Fedora 14 support.
* Added Fedora 15 support.
* Made --label option optional.
* Romain Tartière
* Tobias Gruetzmacher