Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Cutter 1.1.2 has been released:
== Changes between 1.1.2 and 1.1.1
Improvements Windows support.
* Supported lcov 1.8
* Supported --enable-coverage=SOMETHING style.
[Reported by gunyara-kun]
* #2976775: Supported cut_omit() in cut_setup()
[Reported by Romain Tartière]
* Supported building and testing with Visual Studio C++ 2008
* Added ((<CUT_EXPORT|cutter-cutter.html#CUT-EXPORT>))
that is a macro to mark test function on Windows
* Supported Ubuntu Karmic Koara.
* Romain Tartière