Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
I am searching for a tool we can use for our project work.
We would need a platform where group members can upload documents and get information on the current status; more or less a deliverable management system.
For us the following features would be important:
- Status report for deliverables in conjunction with a schedule (deadline: dd.mm.yyyy,).
- The following status messages should be displayed: fill submitted, file past due, file accepted by the group, file forwarded to cours instructor, file accepted by course instructor.
- If the file is uploaded, the status messages should automatically jump to "submitted".
- It would be nice but not essential if the system automatically sends out reminders to group members, before reaching the deadline and if the deadline is exceeded.
- the software should be installed on a local server and allow for user management.
Could you let me know if CuteFLow is suitable for that kind of deliverable management?
Thank you very much in advance,