Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

CuteFlow Installation Issues

Help
mindbender
2012-01-26
2014-06-30
1 2 3 > >> (Page 1 of 3)
  • mindbender
    mindbender
    2012-01-26

Hi

I am trying to install cuteflow on windows XP, on xampp, and getting the following error. Can you please help me resolve this.

php safe mode is on and register_globals is  On.

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\language_files\language.inc.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\language_files\language.inc.php on line 50

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\language_files\language.inc.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\language_files\language.inc.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined variable: nIndex in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\install\install_cuteflow.php on line 103

Notice: Undefined variable: arrDirectories in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\install\install_cuteflow.php on line 103

• blobit
    blobit
    2012-01-27

Hi,

it's problem in language.inc.php file. Please contact me via e-mail. I will send you patch which will resolve your problems.

Kind regards,
    Miroslaw Lach

• pat
      pat
      2013-07-02

Hi, i have experienced the this problem. if you have time to have a look, send me please the appropiate patch.
      here is the erro code:
      Notice: Undefined index: language in C:\Program Files\OrangeHRM\3.0.1\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\install\install_cuteflow.php on line 2

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\Program Files\OrangeHRM\3.0.1\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\language_files\language.inc.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Program Files\OrangeHRM\3.0.1\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\language_files\language.inc.php on line 50

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\Program Files\OrangeHRM\3.0.1\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\language_files\language.inc.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Program Files\OrangeHRM\3.0.1\htdocs\cuteflow_v.2.11.2\language_files\language.inc.php on line 50

Regards. Pat

• Yaseen
      Yaseen
      2014-05-30

I have the same problem, please send me the patch.
      My Email id is yaseenm58@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...

• blobit
    blobit
    2012-01-31

User plinus: please send me your e-mail. I have problem with sending you message via SourceForge account.

• Roms
      Roms
      2013-11-06

Hi blobit,
      I have the same problem. Can you please forward me the patch to my email romain.hyvernat@wanadoo.fr ?
      Thanks for the help
      Best regards

• rafasu
        rafasu
        2013-11-06

Salve,

il mio indirizzo email mmangiante@imnet.it è in via di dismissione; cortesemente inviate i nuovi messaggi verso il mio nuovo indirizzo email mmangiante@imnet.com

• rafasu
          rafasu
          2013-11-06

Salve,

il mio indirizzo email mmangiante@imnet.it è in via di dismissione; cortesemente inviate i nuovi messaggi verso il mio nuovo indirizzo email mmangiante@imnet.com

• Anonymous
    2012-02-23

Hi blobit,
    I have the same issue. Can you please fwd me the patch.
    Here is the issue with the initial installation:

Notice: Undefined index: language in C:\wamp\www\cuteflow\install\install_cuteflow.php on line 2
    Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\wamp\www\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 3
    …..

Thanks
    Ziv

• blobit
    blobit
    2012-02-23

Hi,

of course. Please send me your e-mail. Then I will send you patch.

Regards,
    Blobit

• dwinug
    dwinug
    2012-03-28

Hi blobit, I have the same issue. Can you please fwd me the patch to bharata_putra@yahoo.com.sg. Here is the issue with the initial installation:
    Notice: Undefined index: language in C:\wamp\www\cuteflow\install\install_cuteflow.php on line 2
    Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\wamp\www\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 3 …..

Thanks
    dwinug

• Chris Strabley
    Chris Strabley
    2012-03-29

Same problem here. I am sending you a PM

• barbie
    barbie
    2012-04-03

I am having the same issue please send me the patch barbara_holmstrom@goodyear.com

• GPStechcrew
    GPStechcrew
    2012-06-01

I seem to be having the same problems, would you please email me the patch at gpstechcrew@guymontigers.com

• Mithil Shukla
    Mithil Shukla
    2012-06-12

Hi Miroslaw Lach,
    I am facing the similar issue, Kindly send the file on mithil.shukla@gmail.com

Regards,
    Mithil Shukla.

• Grondin
    Grondin
    2012-06-13

Hi blobit,

I have the same issue. Can you please send me the patch to y.grondin69@gmail.com. 

Thanks

• dkn
    dkn
    2012-06-14

i have the same problem could you please send it to me dokkana@gmail.com

• Lorenzo Parisi
    Lorenzo Parisi
    2012-06-26

I also have this problem:
    Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 33
    Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 50

Could you please send me the patch at lparisi79@hotmail.com?
    Thanks,
    Lorenzo

• patrickgetbest
    patrickgetbest
    2012-07-09

Dear

I am encountering the same problem

Notice: Undefined index: language in D:\Software\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow\install\install_cuteflow.php on line 2

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in D:\Software\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 33

Can you send the patch to patrick.gobin@gmail.com ?

Thanks

Patrick

• Maruthy
    Maruthy
    2012-08-09

I have also same problem below

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 50

CAN YOU SEND ME THE PATCH to mail id maruthidattam@gmail.com

• Marco
    Marco
    2012-08-17

Same problem…can you send me the patch? finalmad@gmail.com

Thanks

• blobit
    blobit
    2012-08-17

Sent :)

• Anonymous
    2012-08-24

Hi Fellas,
    Please, can u send me the patch, same issue here.

kind regards,

elton.padilha@taurus.com.br

• Claudio F C
    Claudio F C
    2012-08-27

I Have the same problem.

Please, can u send me the patch ?

Thks

cfcosentino@gmail.com

• souliee
    souliee
    2012-08-29