Help
Nitin
2013-10-20
2013-10-23
  • Nitin
    Nitin
    2013-10-20

Hi,

The issue I am facing with Cute Flow is that I am unable to send circulations to all the receivers in a slot at once. When I am creating a new slot, it firstly doesn't show the check box of 'Send to all receivers of the slot' as enabled. So I cant check it. Secondly, if I open the php file and enable it, then although it allows me to check it, the circulations still do not go to all the receivers in a slot.

Please help.
    Nitin

• Parsiad
      Parsiad
      2013-10-20

Salve,

il mio indirizzo email mmangiante@imnet.it è in via di dismissione; cortesemente inviate i nuovi messaggi verso il mio nuovo indirizzo email mmangiante@imnet.com

• Parsiad
        Parsiad
        2013-10-20

Salve,

il mio indirizzo email mmangiante@imnet.it è in via di dismissione; cortesemente inviate i nuovi messaggi verso il mio nuovo indirizzo email mmangiante@imnet.com

• Nitin
    Nitin
    2013-10-20

Ciao,

Avete una soluzione al problema che sto affrontando in Cuteflow?

grazie,
    Nitin

• blobit
    blobit
    2013-10-23

Hi Nitin,
    I checked this option. It's set in database model in field nSendType in cf_formslot table. Every action on this column is only processed in two place:
    - edit slot (for show current value)
    - write slot (for write/update input value).
    So this option was planed but hasn't deliver. I think it's some way to customize CuteFlow to deliver this functionality but it will not be very easy.