Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

CuteFlow

Jatin
2011-12-21
2014-06-30
  • Jatin
    Jatin
    2011-12-21

I am new to Cuteflow and trying to install on Windows 7 machine, but no matter what I do , I cannot go beyond setup. THere are warning when I finish installation and then I cannot log in at all.
    First error I get is
    - warning: If you want to use LDAP Authentification you have to install the required extension: 'php_ldap extension'
    checking MySQL… OK

then whe i configure the data base for
    Host: LocalHost
    Database: MySQL
    User: root
    pwd; singh
    I get this error
    reading default Database settings …OK
    writing default Database settings …OK

Notice: Undefined variable: DATABASE_HOST in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow\install\writedatabase.php on line 119
    connecting to host …
    Warning: mysql_connect() : Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\cuteflow\install\writedatabase.php on line 123
    Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Can somebody please help me, if we get this up and running, we are planning to use it internally in our organization.

Thanks

• Please download "The uniform Server", and click to change mysql password to solve your problem.

• Jatin
    Jatin
    2012-01-04

Thanks , installation went fine, could log into CuteFlow but when I define a new circulation, on the 3rd step, I see empty page, nothing comes after I select adapted 'USERS'. Could you kindly guide me.

Thanks a ton and Happy New Year.
    Regards

• Thanks , installation went fine, could log into CuteFlow but when I define a new circulation, on the 3rd step, I see empty page, nothing comes after I select adapted 'USERS'. Could you kindly guide me

Thank you too, and best year for you.

About you problem, please install Cuteflow with examples files - simple mark the option in the instalation step.

• Ganesh
    Ganesh
    2012-08-01

Notice: Undefined index: language in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-12.0\www\cuteflow\install\install_cuteflow.php on line 2

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-12.0\www\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-12.0\www\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 50

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-12.0\www\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-12.0\www\cuteflow\language_files\language.inc.php on line 50

pls help me

g_shirsat@yahoo.com

• ktweng
    ktweng
    2014-06-30

Can u send the patch for me to.
    ktweng@gmail.com

thanks