Cuteflow dead?

lexa
2010-03-12
2013-06-05
  • lexa
    lexa
    2010-03-12

Hello!
    Is cuteflow project dead or is it still in development?

• Garry Hill
    Garry Hill
    2010-03-12

Maxel I dont think it is dead, Not that I really know however I don't think so, here is why there seems activity
    http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?group_id=99085&ugn=cuteflow&type=svn&mode=12months

I wish I could get my bug fixed, we had planned on using it as an integral part of a system with over 100,000 members however the bug is a showstopper, I already gave a small donation, was strange no acknowledgement,  would have given a larger one if I could get this bug ironed out, I wish there was one of those bidding systems here where people bid on getting bugs fixed. I have seen that somewhere else. 
    Gazz.

• It seems the project is dead, no activity in last 3 months, it's really sad, it's a very interesting project and could be useful in many small organizations.

• Anonymous
    2011-02-28

Hi, there

I recently installed the CuteFlow in the Ubuntu VM and found that it is a very interesting project. Hope it will continue to grow …

Thanks

• Holly Lewis
    Holly Lewis
    2011-11-14

I don't know if the original developers are still working on this project.  I'm using it at my work and have added a couple of enhancements via the php pages and the English language file.   I'm not a programmer, just a systems admin script kiddie, but I would love to get a few things changed, like being able to change the database password in Cuteflow so I can change the MySql root password.
    Holly