Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Foobar2000 support

BungeBash
2007-03-24
2013-04-25
  • BungeBash
    BungeBash
    2007-03-24

Your plugin says it works with Foobar2000, yet it doesn't.  I can't get it to work with iTunes (bleh) and windows media player (bleh).  Any help setting it up to work.  I've tried both automatic and foobar2000 settings.  I'm currently using the most recent plugin and gaim beta 6.  I only use the AIM function in game.  When I type /track  it says I'm quietly sitting.  Please Help.

• BungeBash
      BungeBash
      2007-03-24

and nevermind... I read someone else's post about musicmonkey worked if it was set to winamp.  SO i tried all the settings and foobar works only if it is set to WMP.  Thanks for the plugin!

• Taro Matsuno
      Taro Matsuno
      2007-05-23

I've spent near 30 minutes messing around with settings, and I can't get it to work with foobar2000.  I'm using the newest version of Pidgin and currenttrack, but no luck.

• John Roark
        John Roark
        2007-05-24

I can not reproduce this problem... make sure you have your fb2k settings for the titlebar display set to

[%artist% - ]['['%album%[ CD%discnumber%][ #%tracknumber%]']' ]%title%

this is the default for the 0.9.4.3 install I just installed.

• boast
      boast
      2007-06-29

aww, I can't get it to work.

says quiet all the time.

• boast
      boast
      2007-06-29

oh, nm. I didn't know i needed foo_winamp_spam.dll