im trying to connect via ftps to my ftp server. Everything looks fine till this error "fuse: unknown option `'" came up.
home:~/scripts/develop# curlftpfs -o,cacert=/etc/ssl/certs/ttc.crt,user=xxxxx -v ftps://85.214.90.xxx/ /mnt/ftp/
Enter host password for user 'xxxxx':
* Couldn't find host 85.214.90.xxx in the .netrc file, using defaults
* About to connect() to 85.214.90.xxx port 990 (#0)
* Trying 85.214.90.xxx... * connected
* Connected to 85.214.90.xxx (85.214.90.xxx) port 990 (#0)
* found 1 certificates in /etc/ssl/certs/ttc.crt
* server certificate verification OK
* common name: 85.214.90.xxx (matched)
* server certificate expiration date OK
* server certificate activation date OK
* certificate public key: RSA
* certificate version: #3
* subject: CN=85.214.90.xxx,C=DE,ST=hessen,L=xxxxx,O=xxx,OU=xxx,EMAILemail@example.com
* start date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:29:15 GMT
* expire date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:29:15 GMT
* issuer: CN=85.214.90.xxx,C=DE,ST=hessen,L=xxxxx,O=xxx,OU=xxx,EMAILfirstname.lastname@example.org
* compression: NULL
* cipher: AES-128-CBC
* MAC: SHA1
< 220 Welcome!
> USER xxxxx
< 331 Password required for xxxxx
> PASS ********
< 230 Logged on
> PBSZ 0
< 200 PBSZ=0
< 257 "/" is current directory.
* Entry path is '/'
* Remembering we are in dir ""
* Connection #0 to host 85.214.90.xxx left intact
fuse: unknown option `'
< 221 Goodbye
* Closing connection #0
Whats wrong? System is running on Debian Lenny x64
Robson Braga Araujo
Try dropping the first comma.
Thanks, this is the solution. Now i'm connected, but when i do a "ls" on /mnt/ftp/ i get an input/output error.