The attached service definition (for Microsoft Exchange web services)
fails to generate-wsdl-code. There are several problems.
* needs explicit schemaLocation for 'xml' namespace
* fails to resolve groups (all containing choice)
* choice elements fall back to 'any'
* complex types derived by restriction fall back to 'any'
* derived complex types fail when base is 'any' because of fallback
* unions produce duplicate definitions
WSDK is intended to "fall back" to use any/XDMElement in such cases,
but it is not working in this case, because of dependencies between
the types. If it did work, so many of the types would be returned as
XML, that it would be difficult to use the generated service package.