Changes since v1.0:
* Added a new "Match colors from images" feature:
This effectively enables you to use external image editors for manipulating the CSS colors.
* Added support for user saved Presets:
You can manage your custom tinting presets using the new Presets... button on the "Tint Colors" dialog. "Black and White" preset is included as an example.
* Fixed the bug with Hue slider (it was between [-360,360] degrees instead of [-180,180])... read more
That's right, grab your own copy from http://csstint.sourceforge.net! :)
Changes since last version:
* Added Copy/Paste: You can copy colors to the clipboard as plain text, and paste them to the color table over existing colors, or to other applications.
* Added Edit in place command, allowing you to manually type the color code for the selected color
* Added Drap & Drop support, you can drop CSS files into the CSSTint window
* Configuration is now saved (to the registry on Windows), i.e. the window size & position, column widths... read more
* Extended the "Tint colors" dialog
* Added a menu for converting between color formats
* Added support for 'transparent' colors
CSSTint 0.7 is up, main changes are:
* Undo / Redo
* Completely new looking, better color table
* Proper support for 'border:'
New version is up. Main changes:
* Added right-click pop up - menu for the color table
* Added support for system colors and the rgb(100%,100%,100%) format
* Better build files
The first public version is now available for download. Hopefully some people will find it useful. :) Feedback is more than welcome!