CS::SkipList C++ Generic Template Container Library
created by Cleo Saulnier. See LICENSE file for licensing.
To use the library, simply include the header file for the container you are
using found in the 'include' directory of the package. Make sure to add that
directory to the list of include directories that your compiler will search.
Further, a random number generator is required. Add the .cpp files in the rng
folder to your project. Also add the rng folder to the list of include
directories that your compiler will search.
Full docs can be found in the docs folder in HTML format.
Load index.html in your browser.
- Fixed use of size_type instead of int.
- Fixed inclusion of wrong set of docs.
Version 1.2 (January 6, 2011)
- Added new containers where the key can be within the element.
These use the 'Access' prefix.
For example, AccessSkipList is like a KeyedSkipList, but where the key is within
the element itself.
- Changed the method remove_if to erase_if.
- Added the method destroy_if for all containers.
- Change remove method to erase_value for Indexed type skiplists.