- Version 1.4.1 released!
- a new forum! again! this one should have a longer life and is quite nice
please try the mailing list too...
- the forum: Forum
- Basically it's a maintenance release with lot of debugging.
- The OpenGLContext creation has been rewrite / enhanced to be more easily
- The GL generator.exe generated incorrect code, it has been fixed. (and the
OpenGL_Extension file regenerated)
- A rarely see issue with incorrect calling convention on DllImport
- OpenGLContext(s) could now share their display list with other context,
customize your context to take advantage of this feature and save video memory
of course CsGL.OpenGL.ContextLocal class take advantage of this
- GDITextureFont work now very fine and simply. And you have a basic example
- mouse & keyboard event management work now very fine and there is an
associated example <csgl>/examples/CS/event.cs
- maintenance / compatiblity release of CsGLExample & GLViewer
- I found this new C#-OpenGL related project http://www.headbits.com
with some interesting stuff.