From: Wei Dai <weidai@we...> - 2006-12-22 18:33:06
Version 5.4 of Crypto++ has been released. You can download it from
http://www.cryptopp.com/. Below are the changes from version 5.2.1 which was
the last general source code release.
5.2.2 - added SHA-224
- put SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, RSASSA-PSS into DLL
5.2.3 - fixed issues with FIPS algorithm test vectors
- put RSASSA-ISO into DLL
5.3 - ported to MSVC .NET 2005 with support for x86-64
- added defense against AES timing attacks, and more AES test vectors
- changed StaticAlgorithmName() of Rijndael to "AES", CTR to "CTR"
5.4 - added Salsa20
- updated Whirlpool to version 3.0
- ported to GCC 4.1, Sun C++ 5.8, and Borland C++Builder 2006