v2016 Beta 4 from 2014-08-11
- Trunk sources updated.
- Further script errors fixed.
- Various overlay changes.
v2016 Beta 3 from 2014-07-22
- More structured graphical user interface.
- Various script and bug fixes.
v2016 Beta 2 from 2014-07-02
- Added Chromium Recovery Wizard.
- Updates are possible while Google Chrome is running.
v2016 Beta from 2014-06-22
- New and more efficient user interface.
- Added customizable release channel.
- Removed silent mode for Update Service.
- Minor bug fixes.
v2015 Release 4 from 2014-05-21
- Update bug fixed.
- SSL encrypted package downloads.
v2015 Release 3 from 2014-01-10
- General revision of all trunk sources.
v2015 Release 2 from 2014-01-09
- Changed install method for x64 builds.
v2015 from 2014-01-04
- New innovative and fast User Interface.
- Added x64 builds support as Release channel.
- Admin request in Updater executable removed.
- Fixed Update Service on multi-account OS.
- Service options are changeable after enabling.
- Updated install wizard and moderate bug fixes.