Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

QRZ 2.0 Format Issue

urbnsr
2008-12-10
2013-04-25
  • urbnsr
    urbnsr
    2008-12-10

Hello -

I am assuming QRZ's new database layout it the reason I am not getting any data into CQRLog automatically. If so, any chance this could be addressed for v.0.6.0?

Thank you...
    73 - Paul - N9GXA

• urbnsr
      urbnsr
      2008-12-10

Never  mind. Working now. But I still wonder if the new QRZ format changes anything in this program..

• Nick Brok
      Nick Brok
      2008-12-14

My version of cqrlog is infinitive trying to get info from QRZ.com (v0.5.1).
      Wiil there be a fix in the next release?

Greetings

PE1GOO

• OK1RR
        OK1RR
        2008-12-14

QRZ issues are related to the format change to v 2.0. The current development version fixes it, we work on the auto update facility. The next version 0.6.0 will have A LOT of changes and new functions, so stay tuned, please. It seems that 0.6.0 will be a Christmas gift to all users...

Martin, OK1RR

• urbnsr
      urbnsr
      2008-12-14

Looking forward to it. Thanks Martin (and Petr)!!

• urbnsr
      urbnsr
      2008-12-16

Very Nice. Thank you very much! I really like the last contacts in the upper portion of the new-qso window. I figure QRZ much have changed their format again. Retreaving data via CQRLog's v.0.6.0 worked when I first installed it yesterday, but no shows as a continuous string in the lower right box and does not populate CQRLog's fields. Bummer.

Thanks, though....
      73 - Paul - N9GXA