Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Input fields

Jose
2008-07-29
2013-04-25
  • Jose
    Jose
    2008-07-29

I'm using translator.
    I'm using cqrlog  since the version 0.20.
    Upgrade to ubuntu 8.04.1 and I have problems in 8.04 not had.
    I doubles every character entered in all fields Call, Name, QTH, GRID.
    Example OK1RR is OOKK11RRRR.
    I have installed and libhamlib2 libstdc + +5.
    download: cqrlog_0.4.0_bin.tar.gz and I have the same problem.

• OK1RR
      OK1RR
      2008-07-31

Is cqrlog the only application doing this? What is your keyboard settings? Please give us more details, however I'm not keen of Ubuntu but lot of others are. What happened in previous version of Ubuntu? Try to browse Ubuntu forums too if somebody had similar problem.

Greetings

Martin OK1RR

• Jose
      Jose
      2008-07-31

The problem is only with cqrlog 0.40.
      Now again use version 0.30 and have no problems.
      In cqrlog (0.40) when I click the right button in any field ---> Input Method reading selected System
      if a simple change or input method X, it works until I exit cqrlog, begins anew when the problem persists.
      ALT + F2 I click the right button and see selected input method: System and I have no problems with the characters duplicates.
      In cqrlog.cfg can not be configured to use the method of entry: a simple or method X?

TNX Martin.       

• P Volkma
      P Volkma
      2008-11-02

I am seeing the same thing.  I am using Ubuntu 8.04.  cqrlog ver 0.5.1 is the only program that has this problem of echoing characters.  I resolved it (temporarily) by right clicking in the entry field and selecting Input method / SCIM Input method.  Other selections may also works, but SCIM worked for me.  The change is not persistent, on the next restart of cqrlog I have to do it again.  Otherwise, things works fine.

Pat
      w9JI

• Jose
      Jose
      2008-11-03

• urbnsr
      urbnsr
      2008-11-05

I haven't seen this yet. I am now at cqrlog 0.5.1 and Ubuntu 8.10. Input method is set to System.

Paul
      N9GXA