Cppcheck-1.63 has been released.
The .cfg files are needed by cppcheck. Either put them in a subfolder cfg
where the binary is. Otherwise compile cppcheck with CFGDIR to specify an
arbitrary path where you put the .cfg files.
* Using pointer addition result in condition 'if (p+1)' - either a dereference
is forgotten or it depends on UB (the result is only 0 if there is overflow,
which is UB).
* Leaks - ignoring return value of allocation function
* Uninitialized vars - check how uninitialized malloc data is used
* Rewritten 'calculation in sizeof' using syntax tree
* Rewritten 'clarify calculation' using syntax tree
* Rewritten 'logical disjunction' using syntax tree
* Rewritten 'duplicate expressions' using syntax tree
* Rewritten 'invalidFunctionUsage' that uses the *.cfg files
* Library files can be enabled in the project dialog
* Suppressions can be specified in the project dialog
* Cppcheck is now continuosly scanning all the source code in the debian archive.
* Fixes of templates handling, hangs, crashes and false positives