This release has many fixes and enhancements.
We deprecated the inconclusive checks. The "possible error" and "possible style" are not available anymore. From now on we will only work on fully conclusive checks.
* Since we removed all inconclusive results, the "--all", "-a" and "--auto-dealloc" are deprecated. These flags can still be given but they don't have any effect.
* Array index out of bounds
* Buffer overflow
* Unused variables
* Variable is assigned a value that is never used
* uninitialized variables
* dereferencing null pointers
* memory leaks
* division by zero
* function that can be const
* operator=: assignment to self
* redundant condition
* Performance: Warning when checking if string is empty with strlen
* Using fflush on stdin
* passing invalid values to standard math functions
* Better handling of pointer aliasing
* preprocessor fixes
* handle calling conventions, register and inline better
* better variable handling