Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

StringTokenizer undefined reference.

Help
Adam
2005-01-06
2012-11-20
  • Adam
    Adam
    2005-01-06

I'm getting the following error trying to compile my program that's attempting to utilize the StringTokenizer stuff:

/home/adam/YAS_IPDR/source/emulator/src/EmulatorServer.cpp:246: undefined reference to `ost::StringTokenizer::StringTokenizer(char const*, char const*, bool, bool)'
    EmulatorServer.o(.text+0x10b1):/home/adam/YAS_IPDR/source/emulator/src/EmulatorServer.cpp:256: undefined reference to `ost::StringTokenizer::iterator::operator*()'
    EmulatorServer.o(.text+0x1511):/home/adam/YAS_IPDR/source/emulator/src/EmulatorServer.cpp:254: undefined reference to `ost::StringTokenizer::iterator::operator++()'
    EmulatorServer.o(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN3ost15StringTokenizer8iteratorC1ERKS0_+0x42): In function `ost::StringTokenizer::iterator::iterator(ost::StringTokenizer const&)':
    /usr/local/include/cc++2/cc++/tokenizer.h:144: undefined reference to `ost::StringTokenizer::iterator::operator++()'

I'm using a bunch of socket stuff from the library with no problems.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Adam