Corendal Framework has been completely refactored to integrate natively with Active Directory accounts and groups.
Here is a summary of the other new features:
- Corendal Framework uses the Apache Velocity templating engine for layout. You can easily customize the application to fit your corporate standards
- Users are automatically authenticated when they are logged on Windows inside the network.
- Corendal Framework is compatible with MySQL 5.0 and Oracle 10g. It was developed for Tomcat, but it works with Oracle Application Server as well. At least Java 5.0 is required.
- Corendal Framework can also use accounts in Lotus Notes, or local accounts and groups in a LDAP directory.
- The configuration of the application is entirely XML-based. The configuration is loaded at startup into an eXist XML database.
- Log4j is used for traces.
- The system administrator is notified by email when an email cannot be sent to a particular recipient.
- The system administrator can log in as any user.
- Hibernate is used to connect to the databases.
- Corendal Framework can be used through a HTTPS proxy.