Weblogic-profiler4j-1.0-beta3-java.io.EOF

Narayan
2012-08-17
2013-06-12
  • Narayan
    Narayan
    2012-08-17

I am using Weblogic 12c and profiler4j-1.0-beta3. Below is error I got once I enter the remote JVM port (i.e weblogic port) and hit the connect button:
    Aug 17, 2012 3:31:38 PM net.sf.profiler4j.console.client.Client close
    SEVERE: Client being disconnected due to error
    java.io.EOFException
            at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(ObjectInputStream.java:2280)
            at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(ObjectInputStream.java:2749)
            at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:779)
            at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:279)
            at net.sf.profiler4j.console.client.Client.connect(Client.java:52)
            at net.sf.profiler4j.console.Console$3.executeInBackground(Console.java:138)
            at net.sf.profiler4j.console.util.task.LongTaskExecutorDialog$1.run(LongTaskExecutorDialog.java:151)
    Aug 17, 2012 3:31:38 PM net.sf.profiler4j.console.util.task.LongTaskExecutorDialog$1$2 run
    SEVERE: Caugh task error
    net.sf.profiler4j.console.client.ClientException: I/O Error
            at net.sf.profiler4j.console.client.Client.handleException(Client.java:258)
            at net.sf.profiler4j.console.client.Client.connect(Client.java:66)
            at net.sf.profiler4j.console.Console$3.executeInBackground(Console.java:138)
            at net.sf.profiler4j.console.util.task.LongTaskExecutorDialog$1.run(LongTaskExecutorDialog.java:151)
    Caused by: java.io.EOFException
            at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(ObjectInputStream.java:2280)
            at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort(ObjectInputStream.java:2749)
            at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:779)
            at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:279)
            at net.sf.profiler4j.console.client.Client.connect(Client.java:52)
            … 2 more

Could someone help one to overcome this issue.

Thanks in advance.

• Kirill
    Kirill
    2012-08-17

Have you tried to ask the same question in Weblogic's or profiler4j's forums?

I suspect that you're posting into Console forum because you see "console" in the stack trace. But Console project does not have anything to do with WebLogic or profiler4j.

Do you get this error only when you use Console? Or do you get the same message when you use cmd?

• Narayan
    Narayan
    2012-08-17

I am running the console.jar via CMD and got this error there itself.
    Also similar error is there when I double click on console.jar.

• Kirill
    Kirill
    2012-08-17

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Unfortunately, this project is probably not the place where you'd find the answer (unless by pure coincidence). This forum has nothing to do with console.jar.