Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
I'm having a small issue with building Console from trunk:
1) Downloaded boost 1.46.1 and 1.50
2) Initialized and updated submodule (wtl)
3) Added boost (tried both versions) to my include path (Microsoft.Cpp.Win32.user & x64)
4) Console is set as default build project
5) Added _HAS_CPP0X=0 to my preprocessor directive
When trying to build the project i only get this cryptic error message:
Error 1 error : Required file "" is missing. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Platforms\Win32\Microsoft.Cpp.Win32.Targets 57 6 Console
I've also installed the Windows 7 SDK.
Any ideas of what could be wrong?
Topic is wrong, not 2012 but 2010.