Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
The patch provides a work-around for Java 1.4.0 Swing
display bugs on Windows:
- flickering when navigating
- focus of wrong window after closing a dialog
(The issues are OS dependent and do not occur on Linux
Logged In: YES
In addition, also the following issues are fixed:
- some windows accepted input while processing
- unreleased memory greatly reduced
- download CClient_242c.jar into your lib directory
- rename it to CClient.jar
WebStart files are updated.