Relation between MO and Workflow

2006-03-20
2013-05-02
  • Gaurav Kumar
    Gaurav Kumar
    2006-03-20

Hi

I have created a MO and also specified a workflow for my manufacturing process which is of process type - Job. I have defined 3 nodes with resources as manufacturing resource and resource type as 'Work Center'.

But when I try to complete the order, the order gets completed but the workflow which I have defined is never called. Although corresponding entries are done in inventory.

I am not able to understand how the workflow created by us integrates with the manufacturing order which we are creating.

If anyone has any idea about this, I will be really thankful to him, if he can throw some light on this issue.

Thanks in advance
    Gaurav

• Manufacturing workflow (Routing) is a tool which allows to define the required activities to fabricate a product taking into account the process sequence, how long does it take  the node (operation) and where it should  be done.

To use Compiere Workflows gives you a great flexibility for describing the production process.

You must use the Manufacturing Workflows and Tick the Is Routing chek box.

Regards
      Miguel Angel