Discount Printed Field (no decimals)

2009-12-08
2013-05-02
  • ismet sener
    ismet sener
    2009-12-08

Hi,
    When I try to print a invoice with 12,50 % discount AND select the field Discount printed, I see a invoice with just 12%   and not 12,50% on the invoice.
    So the customer will see just 12  and not 12,50 on the invoice.
    The amount is calculated right, so that is not the problem. But the discount percentage is printed without decimals.

Could you please help me?

Regards,
    Ismet

• ismet sener
    ismet sener
    2010-01-21

Very strange !!!!
    When I login with language = English (UK) I see as date format the UK version dd/MM/yyyy in the SalesOrder/Invoice window

and when I login with language = English (USA) I see as date format the US version MM/dd/yyyy in the SalesOrder/Invoice window

Til now everything seems OK

But But But WHEN I PRINT the invoice:
    if the language of the Business Partner = English (UK) I see the date format in UK version dd/MM/yyyy but the discount is :
    12.00000000000 (not rounding !!!)

if the language of the Business Partner = English (USA) I see the date format in USA version MM/dd/yyyy but the discount is :
    12.00 (ROUNDING is OK)

With SQL I made some changes in
    Table: C_Invoice_LineTax_v
    Column: Discount (here I changed the reference from Integer to Number)
    and in View Column I add the next SQL:
    CASE WHEN i.IsDiscountPrinted='Y' AND il.PriceList>il.PriceActual AND il.PriceList<>0 THEN ROUND((il.PriceList-
    il.PriceActual)/il.PriceList*100,2) END

In English (USA) it rounds OK, but in English (UK) it rounds WRONG, without taking the SQL formula ROUND in consideration

Please help me,
    Ismet