Partial Shipment in 2.5.1f

2004-09-21
2013-05-02
  • depending of the rule you have selected, compiere ship the available stock. You can deselect the line(s) you do not want to ship anyway. To do so, you need to use confirmation ship/receipt.

Tho

• Hasim Djapri
      Hasim Djapri
      2004-09-22

Hello Theo,

How to deselect the lines I don't want to ship. I tried to find it but i couldn't. I clicked on Create Confirmation button In Shipment (Customer) menu and there was a process menu pop up and then finished.

Thanks for your help
      Hasim

• Kathy Pink
    Kathy Pink
    2004-09-23

manually create a shipment header.  reference the Order. In shipment line selelct the line you want to ship

• Hasim Djapri
      Hasim Djapri
      2004-09-23

I created the shipment header manually. Selected the SO and SO line. Klick Create confirmation and completed the shipment but the Document status is 'In progress' and I can not do Invoicing.
      Did I miss something?.
      Thanks for your help.

Hasim

• You need to confirm both the confirmation and the shipment. In progress mean you need to first confirm (menu shipment/receive conf)  before completing the shipment. Only the last action decrease the stock.
        Tho

• Hasim Djapri
          Hasim Djapri
          2004-09-24

Yes, I did what you suggested. I run Create Confirmation (Ship/receipt conf) the Document status is 'Drafted'. Then I run Complete shipment the document status then changed to 'In progress'.
          I run this on several SO and shipment and all have the same result.
          Did I miss something.
          Thanks for your help.

• Hasim Djapri
    Hasim Djapri
    2004-09-23

I checked Storage Detail report the Available qty is reduced and reserved qty is added. Why did It become reserved qty?. Thanks for any help

• Hasim Djapri
    Hasim Djapri
    2004-09-24

I just discovered that 'confirm shipment' and 'complete shipment' on Shipment (Customer) menu is worked fine if the shipment is generated from Generate Shipment but not for manually created shipment on Shipment (Customer) menu.
    Is that true?
    Thanks