Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

error PinstanceNotFound in Fyracle

Peter
2006-05-19
2013-05-02
  • Peter
    Peter
    2006-05-19

I have set up Compiere with Firebird database and have been able to use it to create the accounts, partners, etc. I have run into a problem when I attempt to create a price list.

In the Compiere client log I get the error message “PinstanceNotFound:SQL Error message FIXME”. This goes into an infinite loop and the only way to stop it is to stop the Compiere client

I had a look in the database and found that I have AD_PInstance and it has three entries. Not sure if this is the area it is complaining about.

Set up:
    - Windows XP Professional
    - Firebird for Oracle (Fryacle)
    - Compiere v2.5.3a

Any suggestions on what the problem could be or where I could look would be appreciated.

Thanks

• PAscal
      PAscal
      2006-05-22

Hello,

Dev team is working on correcting the displayed value returned by SQLERRM: "SQL Error message FIXME".

The previous message seems to be returned by the following statement:

UPDATE AD_PInstance
          SET Created = SysDate,
              IsProcessing = 'Y'
          WHERE AD_PInstance_ID=PInstance_ID;

More instiguations are under progress for the infinite loop ...

• PAscal
      PAscal
      2006-05-26

hello,

the problem regarding the infinite loop is already fixed, you just have to download:

http://www.fyracle.org/downloads/fbserver.exe
      copy it to the fyracle bin directory and restart fyracle service.

Regards
      PAscal

NB: please post this kind of bug reports to fyracle forum for a beter response time

• Peter
      Peter
      2006-05-29

Hi PAscal,
      Thanks for the update and advice.

I copied the new version to the Fryacle bin directory and restarted the service. However, I'm still getting the same error of FIXME repeatedly. I then rebooted the machine, but received the same errors. The executable is 1,545 KB. I tried a third time, by downloanding the fbserver from the above link, however the error continued.

I'll post these comments over in the Fryacle forum as well.

Thanks