Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Fyracle + Import File Loader error (*.csv)

Sandra O
2006-09-14
2013-05-02
  • Sandra O
    Sandra O
    2006-09-14

I'm working on Compiere 2.5.3a (for Fyracle) and trying to import account files .csv. After I choose the file .csv and try to choose the Import Format (Accounting - Accounts) Compiere beeps three times and small boxes under data are not shown. I don't get the OK green button available and cannot continue the import.

I found an error "ambiguos column name in select list" and it seems that there is a sintax mistake in the class impFormat.java (loadRows). There is a statement ORDER BY SeqNo and it should be ORDER BY f.SeqNo.

I don't want to change the sources and compile the project at full... any other faster/easier solution would be great.

Has anyone deal with this issue?

Any help is appreciated.

• Sandra O
      Sandra O
      2006-09-21

If anyone has the same problem, I solved it by changing "ORDER BY SeqNo" by "ORDER BY f.SeqNo" in impFormat.java class (function loadRow) and making a new build from Fyracle sources. It works !!!

• Baran
        Baran
        2007-12-22

I changed as you did, but how can i make a new build from fyracle source ?

• Thanks for help. I ill include it in current release