Listing the products in Web Store

mpd
2004-05-05
2013-05-02
  • mpd
    mpd
    2004-05-05

Hi all,

I am trying to setup compiere for the webstore application. I have setup the products as well as carried out their pricing.

But these products do not get listed, when I access the webstore through browser.

I would appreciate if any one could point out if I am missing out on anything.

Thanks,
    Mukul.

• Kathy Pink
      Kathy Pink
      2004-05-05

In the product did you select the self service check box?  It also needs to be on the price list used in the Web Store

• mpd
      mpd
      2004-05-05

Hi Kathy,

I have tried with the "self service", as well as "featured in webstore" checked. The products are also listed in the price list, but still the webstore does not show any product. the message coming there is "Price List: Not found (0) ".

Mukul.

• Kathy Pink
      Kathy Pink
      2004-05-06

You need to verify that the price list in the WEB-INF/Web.sml is correct.  You will not see any products if you are not referring to a valid price list which contains them

• Where do I find this "WEB-INF/Web.sml" ?

And is it possible to have mutiple companies and multiples web stores ?

How do I do to create a web directory?

How do I do the customer get into diferent web stores ?

regards

• Mat
      Mat
      2004-06-14

Hi Kathy,

refering to that issue I would like to know if it's possible:

to list products in the webshop without priceinformation (and display priceinfo only for customers logged in)

to list products with a price of "0"

to list products with recurring charges (or how to handle subscription fees?)

cheers,