Klant CRM

• Klant CRM is the leading provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software for companies of all sizes in Asia Pacific Region. KlantCRM easily adapts to any business environment by offering a more flexible, cost-effective which allows companies to more easily customize and integrate  customer-facing business processes in order to build and maintain more profitable relationships. Klant CRM ia an Easy-to-use Web-based CRM solution for sales, service, marketing, and call center operations that streamlines customer relationship management and boosts customer satisfaction. Organizations can enjoy unparalleledproductivity, revenue growth, and business intelligence with KlantCRM.
    Sales Force Automation:Exercise comprehensive control over your sales data, activities and processes.
    Marketing Automation:Integrate sales actives and marketing campaigns for optimized lead flow and ROI Customer.
    Service & Support: Improve Build customer loyalty while improving agent productivity .
    Partner Relationship Management: Increase channel revenue through your partners .
    Mobility: All customer data, sales & marketing analytics, and documents are available anytime, anywhere by using mobile devices such as PDA, Blackberry, Smart Phone, etc.
    SMS:Built in SMS is easy-to-use function which can be used as Alert, Approval process or emergency reporting system while the person is not in home city.
    KlantCRM offers several deployment options, including on-demand, on-site and appliance-based solutions to suit customers' security, integration and configuration needs.

On-Demand- is an example of Software as a Service (SaaS). Those small to medium size enterprises gain access via the Web to tools that rival those of larger corporations, for a low monthly charge. The advantages of on-demand CRM include mobility, live data, data integration, security, scalability, modularity, and a maintenance-free For companies who are comfortable with housing their customer information outside of their firewall and who do not have an IT staff to manage their CRM system, KlantCRM offers dedicated hosting capabilities through KlantCRM On-Demand that manages upgrades and maintenance. Customers receive all the benefits of hosted applications with the added flexibility to migrate from a hosted service to On-site mode or application.
    On-Site- for customers who would like to have their CRM information managed by internal IT managers behind their firewalls, we offer KlantCRM On-Site, a deployment option that gives your team the maximum control to get the most our of your CRM application at your own site.

• aanishathomas

The information you shared in the post is a great help to many people who are looking forward to the CRM software for their business. I also know one of the best software which are best you can have a look here: contact manager software or cloud crm . With the help of it I can do my work so easily.

• I really like the content about customer relationship management.Bpmonline is currently the CRM with i am working and they are very effective in managing and manipulating all the customer's database.