Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

How to integrate java JForm application

2006-07-19
2013-05-02
  • sravan_chakri
    sravan_chakri
    2006-07-19

Hi
    I am new to compiere. I got an assignment of developing application and Java and integrating the same application in Compiere.

My application is based one Forms.

Can any one suggest me how to integrate it to compiere? Also please let me know which resources I have to follow and where I can find them.

Regards.

• Oliver
      Oliver
      2006-07-20

Hey,

well its hard to tell what you have todo if we don't know whats the requirements for the compiere-changes. In general you can integrate forms into compiere via a custom Panel which gets integrated into Compiere by adding it to the table AD_FORM within the sysadmin-mode of compiere. Check the class FormFrame and one of the forms, like org.compiere.apps.form.VPanel for details. (there was also a discussion lately with the same topic)

They should give you an idea how forms get integrated into compiere. If you need to implement more then this you should post more details in order to get more help from this forum.

geets,
      oliver

• sravan_chakri
        sravan_chakri
        2006-08-04

"In general you can integrate forms into compiere via a custom Panel which gets integrated into Compiere by adding it to the table AD_FORM within the sysadmin-mode of compiere"

Can you give me some step by step instructions for your above answer please.

Regards