Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

dynamic drop down list in form

rizal ray
2010-10-05
2013-05-02
  • rizal ray
    rizal ray
    2010-10-05

Hi

i tried to create some form in compiere where this form have 4 til 5 drop down list. how can i change the value in each drop down based on the value from other drop down.

example if i choose A in first drop down then the value in the second drop down will change to H,I,J, if i choose B in first drop down the second will change to M,N,O.

is there someone who know how to do this? please help me. iam stack here for a week, and nobody in my office that knew how to do that.

thank you

• Steven Renaud
    Steven Renaud
    2010-10-05

In specific forms i suppose you should add listener to your lookup to adjust dropdown content.
    In standard window, try to add a dynamic validation. (AD_Column)

• rizal ray
    rizal ray
    2010-10-05

Thanks for your info. but can you give me some sample how to add this listener, and where should i put this listener because i am new in compiere and this is my first time create some form.
    I  am using 3 class : WEB_Parent, WEB_Table (this for grid list), WEB_Panel1 (this for searching parameter).

thank you

• Steven Renaud
    Steven Renaud
    2010-10-05

Are you trying to make some specific GWT WEBUI Forms ? Which Version ?