debug in accounting

2010-02-10
2013-05-02
  • herbert mora
    herbert mora
    2010-02-10

Greetings to all
    We have made accounting developments at Compiere, and as you know accounting in Compiere is generated when the application server is up, for this to happen makes me have generated Compiere2 folder and have configured the server, since the BreakPoint Eclipse is code point is not in the binary, my question is how could configure my eclipse to be able to track the classes and methods that create accounts with the Debug or you know another eclipse plugin or tool that I facilitate this task? Thanking you in advance if some of you give me a light on this question.

• Steven Renaud
    Steven Renaud
    2010-02-10

The best way seems to use Jboss Eclipse plugin to launch the Compiere Server in Debug Mode.

• You can also test the accounting code outside of JBoss, by starting a accounting processor directly from a main method:

org.compiere.Compiere.startup(true);
    MAcctProcessor acctprocessorModel = new MAcctProcessor(Env.getCtx(), 100, null);
    AcctProcessor acctProcessor = new AcctProcessor(acctprocessorModel);
    acctProcessor.runNow();

Before deployment you should test within JBoss imho, but during development of accounting logic . custom doc base types this can save some time.

• Steven Renaud
    Steven Renaud
    2010-02-10

I like this idea !

Is it possible to repost a document this way (different than delete fact acct and flag doc as "not posted" in a sql tool)?

• herbert mora
    herbert mora
    2010-02-10

I liked all the ideas, really thank you very much…..