Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Zoom Problem

the expert
2006-07-20
2013-05-02
  • the expert
    the expert
    2006-07-20

When adding a new window in compiere that have à list coming from an other new window (created by myself)
    zoom does not work,i must note that i am using compiere under windows and postgres8.1 (windows)
    the window name is related to the table name and data access level are client+organisation
    the message that i have is

With your current role and settings, you cannot view this information
    You don't have the privileges (your Role does not allow to access the information) - or - set profile
      (e.g. if you want to see accounting records, Show Accounting must be set) (No Window Model Info)

• Hi,

just one question. Which version of Compiere do you use? 2.5.2d?

You need to check Show accounting in Preferences in order to resolve current problem.

Regards,
      Trifon

• I believe that if you start process "Role Access Update" (General Rules -> Security -> Role Access Update)then you resolve the problem.

Regards

• sravan_chakri
      sravan_chakri
      2006-07-21

Hi,

As you have succesffully finished the part of integrating a java application into compiere, I would like to ask you how we can achieve that. I am new to compiere. I would like to get any kind of files that would help me in achieving this task.

Regards.

• the expert
      the expert
      2006-07-21

Thanks a lot for help,
      in the preference tab show accounting is selected, the correct action in this case is to use:  Role Access Update" (General Rules -> Security -> Role Access Update)
      thanks a lot for all peopole that helped me and to the compiere team for this product