Add entries to CLASSPATH???

• Hi all,

I'm using Compiere 2.5.3a in Windows 2003 Server. I've created a Form, but only can launch this form if I start Compiere including the path of jar in -classpath option, like this:

java -Xms32m -Xmx512m -DCOMPIERE_HOME=c:\COMPIERE2 -classpath c:\COMPIERE2\lib\Compiere.jar;c:\COMPIERE2\lib\CompiereCLib.jar;C:\dist\Test.jar org.compiere.Compiere

My question is, how I can include my jar in CLASSPATH for launch Compiere by shortcut (JNLP) without use prompt, .bat or command line???

thanks all.

• Oliver

well you can get the source-code, include your new form into the form-package and rebuild all. Or you insert the single form-class by hand into the jars. Take a look at the "jar" command-tool of the java-package for help.

• I've tried to insert .class files in .JAR using WinRAR, but don't work. No errors, but no frames too.

I think that I need to edit META-INF Files, but I believe these files can't be editable by hand, SHA1-Digest Key is required.

I've tried to edit using SHA key from before line, but after editing these files the Compiere-client don't launch, just close in loading screen without erros.

• Oliver

yeah thats why i mentioned the JAR-tool from the JDK. Use this one to rebuild the jar.

• Thanks...

I've extracted all .class (libs and forms) in an empty folder, then put a Compiere.jar in this folder and used this command:

jar uf Compiere.jar *

Its a great solution if you don't want to recompile all source code.

Works perfectly.