something is wrong!!

kisito
2006-07-14
2013-05-02
  • kisito
    kisito
    2006-07-14

Hi all

I ask to myself if I have a right code of the latest Compiere version 2.5.3b. Because I find that either many things is wrong inside or i have a miss comprehension of the Compiere Request functionality.

I have created a request today (July 14 2006), and I set "date next action" to 17 July 2006. The request processor frequency is set to every 10 minutes. After the creation of the request, every 10 minutes i receive the mail which tell to me that my request is overdue, but in the request window, the due type is correctly set (by the system) to scheduled.

When i look inside the code, i find that the condition to select the request overdue is "(r.DateNextAction+rt.DueDateTolerance) > SysDate" and i thing that the ">" symbol must be changed to "<".

And when i look inside the TimeUtil.isSameDay code, the following code: "if (calOne.get(Calendar.YEAR) == calTwo.get(Calendar.YEAR)
                && calOne.get(Calendar.MONTH) == calTwo.get(Calendar.MONTH)
                && calOne.get(Calendar.DAY_OF_MONTH) == calTwo.get(Calendar.DAY_OF_YEAR))
                return true"
    seem to be wrong in the last comparison :"(calOne.getCalendar.DAY_OF_MONTH) == calTwo.get(Calendar.DAY_OF_YEAR)", because I think that  after the January month that condition is always false