Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Fact_Acct: Fetching Records Problems

2007-02-12
2013-05-02
  • Hi

I created a view on Fact_Acct  table, and added it to application dictionary in Compiere.
    When I assigned my view to a  report, after running report, the result of report execution is Null.
    On other table like M_Product, after report execution, record fetched.
    Please tell me, why I couldn't fetch Fact_Acct records.

Thanks.

• ADAXA
      ADAXA
      2007-02-20

You could look at the Account Fact report and see how it is set up.
      Start with the Table and Column and ensure that for each column that is common to that view/table and your view/table is defined exactly the same way.  Then follow through the process and ensure that everything is defined the same way in the Report and Process parameters as in the existing Accounting Fact report.

If you create a view in Oracle then import into table and column, some columns will not be set up the same way as they are set in the Account Fact report.

I did this today on a new view and as soon as I got _everything_ set up the same as in the existing reports  I could see data in the report... before that I just saw column headeings and no data.

regards..

• Thank you ADAXA
      I did your instruction on new accounting view and as sooon as I got _everything_ set up the same as in the existing Account Fact report, I could see data in the report.

Dear ADAXA please tell me, why after creating a view in oracle then import into table and column, some column will not be set up the same way as they are set in the Account Fact report? Is it bug ?

Regards...