help please...

tamirat
2007-02-23
2013-05-02
  • tamirat
    tamirat
    2007-02-23

hello every one... i was trying to use compiere 2.5.3a ... i thought i implement sales order ( just entering sales and generating Shipments and invoices)and the company i am working needs output from the system.. like sales reporting and accounting reports.. but i don't know whether the accounting is automatically updated whenever i complete and post sales orders(POS) or not .. and i don't know how i can implement the accounting part... i am not working now... not only now but for the past 6 months.. because it is costy to get training from Compiere..since i am from africa...
    hey you guys i know most of you are better than me and any thing that you forward me will help me in advance.. please let me get the benefit of compiere... you know what? this system is the only system installed by somebody(not here now) in my country...
    i am just waiting your help..
    if you want to get me privately...this is my mail address...
    tamenice@yahoo.com
    God bless you
    Tamirat

• Stephan Keller
      Stephan Keller
      2007-02-23

Tamirat,

Acounting is automatically updated.  Go to preference and select "show accounting tab".  Make sure also that your role has show accounting.  Make a cache reset.  When you go back to completed documents, you will see the posting status button that will let you post manually or view the actual posting.  A process will regularly post those for you, the server need to be running for that.  The financial reports/accounting details window are in the performance analysis section.

Stephan,
      Sodexis.