GL Journal

2009-04-07
2013-05-02
  • Hi,

When I create GL Journal and click on the complete button I get the following message.

"Account used is Document Controlled - Do not use for manual Journals"

How do I fix this issue. I aslo navigated to the Account element and unchecked the check box related to document controlled but still I am getting the same error.

Regards,
    K.V.M.Prasad

• Also I have one more query related to this. When I open the GL journal page I am able to see a account combination where in I can enter an from account but there is provision to enter the to account.

I have been working with other ERP system like PeopleSoft and SAP where in I can enter a debit from account and credit to account. But here I am not able to find the same. Is there any other way of entering.

Let me quote my example:

I have two accounts created

X and Y

I wanted to debit 100 $ from account X and credit it to account Y. How can I do this using a GL journal page in Compiere.

Regards,
      K.V.M.Prasad

• Kathy Pink
      Kathy Pink
      2009-04-07

if you want to post manually to an account that is marked as document controlled then deselect that flag in account element

you have two lines one a debit and one a credit

I suggest you have alook at the user doc section on journals and accounting as it may help

Kathy
      Accorto, Inc.

• albert
      albert
      2009-04-08

since ERP is prevent people make different account consequence,,,,,,,

manual entry AccountingItem is not good for ERP....

Up today un-customization Compiere is can't fully support the DocType mappping....