Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Question on costing method:FIFO

lavino
2009-10-27
2013-05-02
  • lavino
    lavino
    2009-10-27

Anyone tried it?  If we set up a new tenant start doing that.   We can't just do a physical inventory or blank material receipt since it should get the PO price from the first PO right?    Say if my first PO has 100 product at $10. and then I do a 2nd PO for another 100 product at $15.   Does Compiere really gonna enforce the pricing my first 100 product sales to $10 then the next 100 at $15?   I think I understand the FIFO concept, correct me if I am wrong….  but how does it really work under Compiere?

• Marcos Medina
    Marcos Medina
    2009-11-19

That version of compiere are using, he had problems in costing up to version 3.2, works when a purchase order reliza then takes over to give input material / merchandise and digitizes the supplier's invoice, if you make the tree-match, of course must be engine runs accounting for running costs, currently used to see. 3.4 and no problems so far in these