Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

installation of compiere behind a proxy

2009-07-09
2013-05-02
  • Hello everyone, i need to install compiere, using an oracle XE database. In our company, we need to use a proxy server with authentication to connect to the internet. When i try to install compiere, i always get a message: 'Internet connectivity error. Ensure that your server is hooked up to the internet'.

Does anyone know what to do with this? (PS i use Ubuntu 9.04 as OS, and the compiere version is 3.2 community edition)

Thanks!

• Matthias,

You will not be able to and need some sort of direct connection for the initial registration process. After that you can close the proxy again.

• Matthias Heyman,
           I was trying the same and met the same problem, then i installed the compiere @ my laptop then migrated the database in office machine, then it was working fine. You can try this one.

• sheena
      sheena
      2009-07-29

hi,
      I am installing compiere community edtion(3.2) in windows . I am  also Encountering same problem 'Internet connectivity error. Ensure that your server is hooked up to the internet'.

So How can remove this error ?