Accounting Combination / All Organizations

2009-07-03
2013-05-02
  • marian zanfir
    marian zanfir
    2009-07-03

hi to all,

I am trying to change the default accounting combination of Customer Receivables for example, in Accounting Schema/Defaults tab.
    all the defaults are defined with this organization option: * / All Organizations.
    if I want to change something to any one of these defaults, I must choose a organization and the problem appear when I want to choose * / all organizations: this option don't appear in the selection combo, only the organizations that I have defined !!!
    I have tried with all Roles/Users but never this options appear.
    I am missing something?

please help me with this
    than you very much

best regards,
    marian

• ADAXA
      ADAXA
      2009-07-03

Try setting it to Org 1 then raising an invoice in Org 2 and posting.  The Org 2 should be substituted into the combination.

• Kathy Pink
      Kathy Pink
      2009-07-03

in any document there is an organization defined so if hte default shows an * or a specific org is irrelevant as it will always be over-written by the org on the document.  the defaults are for the system.  You cannot define defaults for each organization

• marian zanfir
      marian zanfir
      2009-07-06

thank you both for your answers.

I am in a stage when I am importing the products in the application so I am not sure of how the accounting works. I was afraid that I have to make the accounting for all of the current five org, and for about 4000 products :o)

best regrads,
      marian