Just in case the team has not developed the GL
I have developed one.
I don't know whether it is up to your standard or not.
I would be happy to contribute this to Compiere open
if you accept it.
I coded this with the same style as other Import
My sequence is:
1. Code this ImportGLJournal (org.compiere.process
2. Modify the ImpFormat.java (org.compiere.impexp),
because DateAcct is a not null column in I_GLJournal
3. Modify the I_GLJournal table, add 2 new columns:
PeriodNo and Year
because I assume people will need these to specify in
their csv instead of PeriodID, which they don't know
because we need to get it from C_Period Table
4. Do the necessary setup on the Compiere (add
columns, add process,
then link this new process with the button)
5. Define the Import Loader Format, assign the data
correctly to the respective columns
I have tested this with default currency of the
accounting schema and it works well.
I will need to modify it to take care foreign currency