Further development of CoMoblog has ceased due to lack of time and interest from the primary developers.
If you wish to inherit this project please let me know and I would be more than happy to hand it over.
Welcome to the first patch release of CoMoblog. It is now available from - http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=143354&package_id=157427&release_id=384181
Using this release package you will be able to perform the following upgrades
1. New clean installation of CoMoblog 1.1
2. Upgrade from EasyMoblog 0.5.1 to CoMoblog 1.1
3. Upgrade from CoMoblog 1.0 to CoMoblog 1.1
Please read the INSTALL file for instructions on how to install a new CoMoblog. For more detailed instructions please see our Wiki - http://comoblog.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Installation_Guide... read more
We have been busy over the past month migrating and releasing some new modules for use with CoMoblog. Check out our Downloads page at http://comoblog.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Download for a complete listing.
Some of the new modules include
* Funny/Serious Quote of the Day
* Post index by title
* Google Adsense
* Post purging
Also, the 1.1 release will be available soon. It is primairly a bug-fix release but will also include a few new features like early video support (3g2 format) and some additions to the admin screens.... read more
Welcome to the initial release of CoMoblog.
Using this release package you will be able to either install a clean new instance of CoMoblog or upgrade from a previous EasyMoblog install. Upgrading from EasyMoblog is only supported if you are running version 0.5.1 of EasyMoblog.
Please read the INSTALL file for instructions on how to install CoMoblog. For more detailed instructions please see our Wiki - http://comoblog.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Installation_Guide... read more
This is a notice to let you know that I am aiming for this time next week to make the initial release for CoMoBlog. It will contain the following.
1. A base of 0.5.1 from Easymoblog
2. Rebranding and updated documentation relating to this project
3. A rollin of all the patches found in the Easymoblog SF repository (patches submitted and forum posts)
4. Updated SF details for all current known bugs and RFE's
5. and at least one major new enhancement - Blog Searching.... read more