Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

What do I change in post_add.php?

Help
Ricky
2008-04-28
2013-04-02
  • Ricky
    Ricky
    2008-04-28

What do I need to change in post_add.php to allow more than 4 image uploads.  Say maybe 8.  I think I found the counter part:

for ($i = 0; $i < count($images); $i++) {
             $query = "insert into ".CFG_MYSQL_TABPREFIX."images (img_mime,img_extension,post_id,img_display,img_thumb) values ('".$images[$i]['ctype']."','".$images[$i]['ext']."','".$post['post_id']."','attach','N')";

$res = mysql_query($query);
             $img_id = mysql_insert_id();

But have no idea where to put an "8" I just see where it starts at zero.  I'm noob when it comes to this.

Ricky
    www.cakevideo.com/blog

• The code your after will be down further in that file. Look for a loop that contains something like

$tpl->parse('main.images.image');

Mind you, I can't say if you will hit other problems along the way after just changing a 4 to an 8.

• Ricky
      Ricky
      2008-05-05

THANK YOU! Mark, I changed the 4 to and 8 and it seems to be working just fine.  If I could just figure out why its not accepting emails anymore (hosting company switched servers) and if there is a way to adjust the RSS feed so that the thumbnails show up as well.

Thanks

Ricky
      http://www.cakevideo.com/blog/