• "Fixing jmorecfg.h rpcndr.h typedef conflict by renaming type."—Using "#define HAVE_BOOLEAN" leads to a runtime error because the rpcndr.h "boolean" is "unsigned char" and the libjpeg "boolean" is "int". Skipping rpcndr.h with "#define _RPCNDR_H" leads to "error: 'byte' does not name a type" and other messages. Because either rpcndr.h or jmorecfg.h need to be changed the library header will be changed.
• "Fixing ... stream seeking".—gif and tif require seeking. Therefore the seeking fix.
• "Fixing slow startup.".—By parallelizing archive read with page display.
• "Fixing ease of use."—To avoid unwanted page change when scrolling: Up/Down (wheel) to turn page require a KeyUp (delay) between scroll and page turn to allow holding Up/Down (turning the wheel) to scroll without changing page when reaching the end of the page.
• "Changing double page view to book view."—Book view means that the pages are shown as in a physical book. (The first and last page by itself, the spread pages opposite each other.)
• "Removing scrollbars."—The scrollbars are unecessary because the grab cursor indicate that the page can be scrolled.